Seguin Family Law And Business Litigation Attorney
Family And Commercial Lawyer Serving New Braunfels, Comal County, Hayes County And Guadalupe County
The Bettersworth Law Firm is proud to offer a full range of legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout South Central Texas. We begin by actively listening, to not only ascertain the relevant facts but also determine your goals as to a possible outcome. After we give you competent and reliable advice about your legal options, we then diligently work towards the most cost-effective available solution.
At The Bettersworth Law Firm, our goal with each case is always to obtain the best results possible for our clients. Also, with each legal proceeding, we make sure that all options are pursued and that your interests are taken into consideration. That is why we see the attorney-client relationship as a special calling and an obligation that we take very seriously.
Who We Are
We realize that you have a choice among multiple legal service providers. However, not all lawyers are alike. Some of the things that make us different include:
- Passion: At The Bettersworth Law Firm, civil litigation is not an afterthought. We firmly believe that every individual, family, and business deserves a strong voice in legal proceedings, and it is our mission to provide that voice.
- Commitment to community: We are not a branch office of a statewide or nationwide law firm. Our professionals live, worship, work, and play in the same places you do.
- Connection with clients: Many lawyers see their clients as little more than customers, but at The Bettersworth Law Firm, our clients are our partners.
What We Do
We are process-oriented workers. Rather than focus on some abstract goal, we pay attention to the details and diligently work towards a cost-effective solution. As a result, we often produce outcomes that exceed our clients’ expectations in areas like:
- Family law: Divorce and child custody matters are emotionally and financially draining, and we are here to help families through the tough times, whether it is through mediation or collaborative law services or litigation in the courtroom.
- Business and consumer litigation: We help South Central Texas businesses stay profitable and consumers get fair value for their dollars.