Archive, September 2014. Switch to list view
- Studies Show Taking Niacin to Lower Cholesterol Could be Dangerous
- Are Steroid Injections Really Effective in Treatment of Back and Leg Pain?
- Despite the Danger, Poll Shows Americans are Still Texting and Driving
- Is Quicker Drug Testing Approval Process Allowing More Dangerous Drugs on the Market?
- Study Finds Time of Day You have Heart Attack Could Influence Survival
- Investigation Reveals Medicare Still Paying Doctors Despite Medical License Revocations
- Protecting Kids from Playground Injuries
- Almost 2,000 Children End Up at ER Every Year from Baby Gate Injuries